My little girl is curled up on my lap sleeping. I am enjoying her sighs and snoring. My arm is quickly going to sleep. However, I won't be moving anytime soon so I thought I would evaluate my year of monthly resolutions. (See January 1, 2013 post)
January - I did really well all month long and into February, but when we got lice it was all I could do to get things done.
February - lice came to visit. Didn't do this unless you count picking through my hair for lice eggs.
March - I did it! It really helped all of us. I think every year I should have a month screens free.
April - Still doing it!
May - Did it!
June - Nope. I got depressed when Andy didn't get a job and didn't do much this month.
July - Did it. I would like a better computer so I can continue.
August - No new place. No cleaning schedule.
September - I tried hard for a week. I was quickly reminded why I don't do hair. We both end up frustrated or crying.
October - Nope. I have been trying to stay away from the internet.
November - My favorite! I was so happy and ended up writing more than one every day. It was great to focus on what others have done for you.
December - Nope. I could not remember what I was supposed to do. I sure wish that I had.
I had about a 50% success rate. I may try every 2 months adding a new resolution next year. I'll think about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment