I spent 36-48 hours making 31 crude capes for SUPER YW in Excellence. My hand was cramping in the end. Then, I forgot my camera. I took some pictures on my phone, but they are incredibly blurry. *sigh* Much to my delight the girls embraced their inner hero and seriously enjoyed there capes and personalized symbols. I even made them for the stake leaders. (Their capes were black, all the value colors and I didn't get any pictures of their symbols, either.) Each girl's cape was the color of their value project, unless they didn't tell me, then they chose from what I had. (Orange was not popular at all, but Luke got one.) I tried to do their symbols in colors I knew they liked, but several I just guessed. If I get some decent shots from somewhere i will try and post them. (The one below is from my phone.)

No comments:
Post a Comment