The princess dresses for Disneyland dress up day. Mallory was so excited she wore it all day and danced and sang for us. She even wore it over her pajamas for a while because she did not want to stop being a "pin-sis".
We have been prepping for our Disneyland trip. We have been planning shirts, autograph books, belt buckles, etc. Aunt Carianne felt the children needed to participate in pin trading. We got 50 pins in the mail today. Everyone picked 10. (This is for Cari and her children to see, I doubt anyone else cares. BUT, there are other pics after.) The picture order ended up really weird. Sorry in advance.
Luke's set:
Marcus's set:The left overs AKA mine and Mally's:
Andy's (also mostly leftovers):
Anneke's anything girly or princess set. (I want to collect those princess shoes, bottom right):
The hair clips that I made for my girls. (The button pack was supposed to have 11 in it and actually had 12! Yay!) Top row is for the toddler, they are smaller.Marcus's autograph book covers. The front is the Mickey Mouse and the back has his name, that is the way he wants. (Which made me nervous to have something with their names on it that they carry around, but I think we are okay in this area. We will be careful.)
Andy made a belt buckle to wear. (He used an old one that was too big and refashioned it. He will be making one more at least for the trip.)
Anneke's autograph book cover. She wants her name as the front cover.
Lukers autograph book covers. His name is the front. (He wants it that way.)
We have shirts that we are making. Pixar for the first day (orange shirts, Luke's choice), Star Wars for the second day (gray shirts), dress up day is the last day. Andy and I are doing Dad and Mom shirts on blue that day and Marcus is going to do Disney Avengers (also on blue) while the younger 3 dress up. Luke got his Luke Skywalker costume today so I hope to post a photo of that soon. He has worn it all day and is super excited.
We are also watching Disney movies in preparation for our visit. Any suggestions?
3 comments:
I am so excited for you guys, Disneyland is the best, the absolute best!
Cars, Beauty and the Beast, Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, Peter Pan......hmmmm - pretty much any Disney movie and you're good! Y'all got some cute pins to start with! My kids will be jealous! Carlye LOVED the cupcake pins.
I am so jealous! I LOVE Disneyland we were supposed to go next week but I have been too sick so we had to cancel! Besides the fact that I can't actually ride anything! When are you going? I can't wait to hear about your trip I know you guys will LOVE it!!
Post a Comment