I have been working on updating the Quiet Book for Mallory. She has enjoyed Luke's book, so gathered some ideas to make for her.
"Matchmaker, Matchmaker, make me a match."
The drier
The sock matches. (The star pair and red and gray pair are my favorites)"I scream, You scream, we all scream for ice cream."
I made several different flavors and the chocolate topping. I am working on chocolate with sprinkles and a cherry. The cake cone now looks more cone like, too.
"What's in a name? A rose by any other name..."
The first page, like Luke's, will say my name is
"Do you know the muffin man, the muffin man, the muffin man?" (I could not figure out a good bakery or cupcake one to add.)
These are cupcakes and their cupcake holders. I just finished the frosting and am working on toppings. Ice cream will be on the adjoining page so they can share toppings.
I am working on a purse page with fake make-up, keys and possibly a wallet; a gumball page to match numbers, a hair do page and another doll dress up page with a girl this time. I also want to do a dress tying page (or ballet slippers, I haven't decided 100% yet), a fruit puzzle page, a mail page for her and a pie weaving page.
1 comment:
How fun! Mallory will LOVE it!
Post a Comment