Briefly, Andy is applying to a school in Tennessee, Indiana and possibly Alaska this week.
I am not good with confrontation. If there is a problem, I deal with it. I would babysit and never tell the parents if the children were bad. What if they didn't think I could handle them and never asked me again? If there is something wrong with my food in a restaurant I just won't eat it. I don't send it back. I am a wimp. It's kind of the same with sickness of pain. I deal with it until I really can't handle it. I don't like inconveniencing people. In order for me to speak up I have to feel really strongly about something and then that usually leads to me getting heated up quickly.
When something came up with Marcus at school I sent an email. I didn't want to have a face to face confrontation. Then, I made my husband call about it. So far, things are going well and we are dealing with it. In this case I did not want to say something wrong and offend or upset anyone. I am so afraid if this is handled wrong Marcus won't come and tell us important things anymore.
Is anyone else like this or is it just me?
1 comment:
You have been like that since before you were born. I didn't even know I was pregnant with you because you were so easy! Your labor was ridiculous - it was like, I need to come now - but I hate to be an inconvenience. I love you and I am proud of you. This is so much a part of who you are, I doubt you could ever change it.
Post a Comment