Sometimes it is hard to be a mom.
I have been looking forward to the Vegas Valley Book Festival for about 3 months. Meeting Brandon Mull was the kick off and this weekend was the big event. It was separated into 4 sections; Children's, Young Adult, Adult and Comic books. They were all at the same location except Comic Book which is the one Andy wanted to (and felt he should) attend. I was most excited about meeting David Shannon (No David, David Gets in Trouble, Too Many Toys, etc.). However, I don't like driving, especially downtown Vegas.
This morning one of my children decided to be incredibly disobedient. They didn't care about the festival and purposely made it so we couldn't go. Andy took Marcus to the comic book portion, though. I am disappointed and frustrated. I am afraid I will regret this as much as not being able to meet Gail Carson Levine because it was moving day in Boulder. More importantly I am not sure how to handle the choices my child is making. Argh!
1 comment:
I'm so very sorry! I love you!
Post a Comment