The job search is not going well. It is so disheartening and tiring. We spend hours a week searching, writing and applying. We have not had a single interview. We get excited about jobs and nothing comes of them. Right now there are 2 open that would be great but I don't want to tell people and get their hopes up. However, added prayers can't hurt.
When they announced the temple in Cedar City on Saturday I cried. I love hearing where the temples will be, but when it is so personal it really touches me. I remember living there and only being able to attend the temple in St. George about 4 times in the 5 years we were there. Getting a sitter to commit for 4+ hours was hard. Plus, the kids were so young. It will be a great blessing to that area, especially for Parawan, Beaver, etc.
I think my brain works better around children. That is probably why I do what I do and am good at it. When I am around adults I am pretty sure I say weird things that make no sense and have no context. I don't really have people that seek my company, so it makes working on my awkward social skills difficult. Last night was book club and I am pretty sure I just said stuff. I need to get out more.
2 comments:
That's how I feel too. That's why I liked my job. I was interacting with other adults and actually knew what I was talking about.
I feel like a fool when I interact with adults. Maybe it is my fault you guys feel that way. We just liked each others company too much. I still would rather be with a family member than out in the world.
Post a Comment