Monday, April 8, 2013

Calling

I haven't written on this blog since my month hiatus was up. I have thought of several things to say, but am just not sure. I am more stingy with my time now. It is a good thing for me, but means I will post less on here.

I was released from the calling I love as the secretary in the young women organization. That means I will no longer be making personal progress folders. I have one more ready and will give it to a mother of 2 young women. The folder are pretty much the only things I have confidence in making, so I haven't sewn much. However, I tried making Andy a pencil roll today. We'll see what he things. I am going to attempt a scripture case for me now that I don't need my big bag anymore. Oh, my new calling is the Sunday School teacher for the 12 -13 year olds.

My friend is having a baby boy in a few weeks. The name she has chosen is Bruce Wayne. I want to make a crib mobile that is the bat mobile. I am trying to figure out the best way to go about it. Any suggestions? Her baby shower is Saturday. (I already got her Hiccupotamus and some Batman wall clings for the nursery. Plus, I bring over a pack of diapers each month.)

No comments: