Thursday, February 28, 2013
A rose by any other name...
For a very long time I have wanted a Kitchenaid mixer. They are quite pricey for our budget and it never seemed to work out. Andy saved to buy me one and then we needed the money elsewhere. I have been using a cheap mixer and it just didn't work very well. I started watching another baby and after saving and waiting I finally have the most beautiful Kitchenaid. She is red, of course. Her name is Rose. I LOVE making things with her. I have yet to use the bread hook, though. I may need to come up with something to make so I can try it out. I didn't know it would be so nice to have this addition to my family. I look in the kitchen and see her on the counter and it makes me so happy. Andy is sad because he said he wanted to be the one to buy it for me, but he is glad I finally got one. A dozen years later and here she is! Any tips? Anyone want cookies? I am making another batch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay! I would like some Rolo cookies, please! (And I am SO jealous!)
I am so happy for you and so jealous! I want a red Kitchenaid someday.
Post a Comment