If you read my other blog, you know what we have been dealing with and still are. Until 2 weeks are over there is no surety that it is gone.
One of my preschoolers got it. I am pretty sure her mom blames me. It really bothered me. It bothered me that she didn't call and tell me they weren't coming today and really hasn't communicated with me. But, I could not understand why I was so upset. I just figured it out.
My job is watching out for 4 children that are not my own. I really enjoy it most of the time. I love my preschool especially. I love planning and executing the lessons. It is my favorite time when it comes to my job. My priority is these children. I would not knowingly hurt them. That is basically what it feels like, that they think I selfishly inflicted others with this blight that has been so hard for me. I would never do it and am so sad anyone would think I did. It may have been us, yes, but I made sure my house was sparkly clean before starting preschool again. Does it matter where it came from? It doesn't really bother me not knowing. Blame stinks when you are the recipient.
1 comment:
Sometimes people suck, but I can say with 100% surety that you do not!
Post a Comment