Friday, August 31, 2012

Daughter of God week Days 2-6

Every day I thought of putting these on here, but was not sure who was really interested. So, I didn't want it to be a wasted effort. (Insert crickets chirping.) Today I realized that even if one person was in fact interested I should do it. I now apologize, and am playing catch up.

In the envelopes each girl got a packet of M&Ms with this:
 Day 2 accompanied by a pencil (I had to come up with something fast since the person did not come through for this day. Hope it turned out okay.):
 Day 3 (by me) on being a temple:

 Day 4 on the atonement:


 This made me cry. I have read through it a few times now and am grateful that I read it.

Day 5 on Integrity - the woman that wrote it had her a baby boy on August 19th. (She named him Samuel David which I think is fabulous.)


 Day 6 on Choice and Accountability:



Remember those M&Ms I lovingly put into the envelope for the girls? Well, apparently dogs like them. One poor girl lost several letters because her dog ripped into the packet. I was able to replace the missing ones except I gave up my Day 7 envelope so she could have one. I hope to post Andy's so it is on here. 

Tomorrow night is a pizza party at my house for everyone and then we start our fast. I have completed the slide shows and now need to figure out how to put them on DVD.

1 comment:

Cari said...

I love these! So neat to read! You did know that "our" Sam is Samuel David, didn't you?