You may think we have Super Heroes on the brain in our family. You may be right...
The young women in our ward are not very girly. There are a couple who are, but really, most would rather be super heroes than princesses. For our Young Women in Excellence night we are going to have Super Young Women be the theme. I am going to make capes as take home handouts in the color of their value project (ie Faith=white, Divine Nature=blue, etc). They will have CTR shields with the value printed on them for the cape for the night, but I thought it would be fun to have their own logo. Based (sometimes loosely) on other super hero logos I have completed a few.Based on Daredevil
For the hard to figure out initials. (I can so use the one on the right for me, too, if I wanted.) Andy sketched it out for me. I designed them.
Based on Aquaman:
Turn it to the side and add a line for my 2 E girls. Again, Andy sketched it out since my artistic skills are lacking.
Not so loosely based on Robin
For my R girls (Want one, Mom?)
The mighty Captain America:
I messed up. I didn't do enough circles. I knew it looked weird. Now I need to decide if I keep it or let it go...
The Amazing Spider-Man
For Sister Yi. Amazing!
I started out with a nice Fantastic 4 logo for Sister Yi, but it wasn't working. Andy came up with this and it looked great. I cut it out and glued it down.
I have to make 2 Superman symbols, Flash with a T, 2 Green Lanterns with a B, 2 X-Men with a K, 2 Wonder Woman flipped over for M and then reworked a bit for N, 2 Avengers for A, and an Incredibles logo with a b instead of i. Almost halfway there...then onto the capes. Those will be interesting, I am making up the pattern on my own. I have made crude capes for Marcus before but this is very different. (My logo for the night is the batman symbol Andy completed a while back using out last name in the bat part).





No comments:
Post a Comment