Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Upcycled shirt

About 1 1/2 years ago someone gave me some old clothes. Basically hand me downs for me. I selected a few that I liked and gave the rest to the DI. I loved a certain shirt, but it had an elastic bottom and just sat in my drawer. I was going to donate it, but thought it would make a cute dress for Mallory. Well, with careful coaching by an amazing seamstress look what I made. (I really wish I had taken a before picture.)
 She is wearing my church shoes, too. It completes the ensemble.
 This one is just because she is cute and was posing. I am not sure where she learned it, but she is saying, "cheese".

1 comment:

pambelina said...

I pretty much loves her more than anything ever.

When I take pictures of Dutch and tell him to smile, he says "Smile!" instead of actually doing it.